Affinity at Serangoon
• Located in mature area of Serangoon
• Proximity to Recreation and other amenities – Serangoon garden, Serangoon MRT, Serangoon Nex.
• Design by award winning DP Architects Pte Ltd
• Beautiful landscape area design by award winning Ecoplan Asia Pte Ltd Quality fittings and appliances from Bosch, Grohe.
• Efficient unit layout to maximize space
and maximize open view
• 5 convenience shops near the entrance.
•Singapore listed developer Oxley Holdings Limited with international presence across 11 countries
• Large land size – 1012 units &
40 exclusive strata landed houses
• 5 retail shops within the development
for added convenience
• Most units are north-south facing
• Panoramic unblocked landed view
for majority of the units
• 3 side gates
• 88 facilities for enjoyment
• 1-year free shuttle bus service to
Serangoon MRT Station
is a private housing estate in Singapore. There are a variety of types of housing, including terrace homes, semi-detached and bungalows.
To some among the older generation, however, it will always be ang sar lee, which in Teochew refers to the red-tiled roofs that were once common in the quaint residential area.
Affinity at Serangoon is
• Located near to many amenities such as
Nex, myVillage, Serangoon Gardens Market, Chomp Chomp, SRCC, Serangoon Central, Serangoon Community park etc.
• Within 1 km to Rosyth Primary School and Zhonghua Primary School and near tointernational schools such as Lycee Fracais Singapore & Australian International School.
• Good connectivity via major expressways and public transport.
• Investment opportunities, Seletar Aerospace park and the upcoming Punggol Digital District being close by.
inclusive of Clubhouse, Pavilion, Gym, Aqua Gym, 50m lap pool, Wading pool, Family Pool, Sanctuary pool, BBQ , Dinning pavilion, Pool deck,Tennis court,Fitness corner, Bicycle parking, Retail shop.
• 3 exclusive islands offering a host of amenities to cater to every member of the family
• Alfresco Kitchen and Alfresco Dining for families and friends to gather and dine
• Clubhouse with Floating Gym and Sky BBQ
• Island BBQ and Island Pool Deck for the perfect setting to entertain and lounge
• Extensive water elements that stretch over 90m, housing a 50m lap pool with Aqua Gym facilities, 67m Sanctuary Pool, Family and Wading pools, and Spas
• Enjoy an evening stroll along the Floating Boardwalk and Firefly Path, and take in the view of the luminescent Plankton Cove
• Keep up that fitness regime at home with exercise facilities including Tennis Court, Outdoor Gym, Jogging Trail, Fitness Corner and Reflexology Path
• Idle an afternoon away at the Forest Cabana, Shorefront Hammock, Villas Cabana and Forest Pods
• With more than ten thematic gardens, break away from the hustle bustle of the city life